About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m Barb. But then, you probably already figured that out. I’m a middle aged woman in the middle of rural America, trying to hang on for dear life. My world revolves around my family, first and foremost. I live on a farm in NE Kansas with my husband and some critters. I have an awesome daughter, and three precious grandbabies who live close by. I blog about my life; good, bad, or otherwise at barb-wired. I also blog about food at barb-wired adventures in the kitchen. Glad you’re here; hope you're crazy enough to stick around!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A New Chapter

Welcome to my new cooking blog!!!  I've posted a few recipes at my other blog, and I'm just now getting around to moving them to this one.  I still need to get my IT Guru "spicotte" to help me add a pinterest link, but one thing at a time.  Not sure how often I'll post recipes here - I mainly started it because I didn't want barb-wired to turn into a recipe blog.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment